pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How's 0.112 working for you?

From: Darren
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How's 0.112 working for you?
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:50:50 -0400

charles kerr wrote:
> I think I'll pass on a release this weekend -- there's nothing
> really new except a small threading speed tweak and maybe 2M
> of memory shaved off the 'top'.
>
> The reason for this slow cycle?  Not very many bugs were
> reported this week, and most of them were enhancement requests.
> Either 0.112 is working pretty well, or everyone's burned out
> from the weekly betas.

It seems to be working really well for me but as Phil posted earlier I
have had two crashes when downloading headers.  I ran pan with gdb for a
couple of hours and it never crashed so I haven't been able to get a
backtrace yet nor have I figured out a way to replicate the crash
reliably.  I am going to wipe my ~.pan2 soon and see if the crashes go away.

Other than that it has been working great and as always thank you for
all the hard work you have put into it!