[Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.110 won't post more than one article

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.110 won't post more than one article
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:00:07 -0400

Benjamin Esham wrote:

Since I updated to Pan 0.110 I can't seem to post more than one article in a session.

This seems to have been fixed in 0.111. Rest assured that if I get the problem again I'll post about it ;-)

(Replying to myself yet again…)

OK, I'm still getting this behavior with 0.111. I'll try recompiling the various libraries Pan uses, and then Pan itself, and see if that helps.

Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia    •