pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.110 won't post more than one article

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.110 won't post more than one article
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:00:07 -0400

Benjamin Esham wrote:

Since I updated to Pan 0.110 I can't seem to post more than one article in a session.

This seems to have been fixed in 0.111. Rest assured that if I get the problem again I'll post about it ;-)

(Replying to myself yet again…)

OK, I'm still getting this behavior with 0.111. I'll try recompiling the various libraries Pan uses, and then Pan itself, and see if that helps.

--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail