pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Can I do this?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Can I do this?
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 13:04:48 -0500

Bruce Bowler wrote:
I subscribe to a group where whenever a certain person responds there is
NOTHING useful below his posts.  I know how to kill fill him, but what I'd
like to do is ignore/delete/"mark as read" everyone of his posts and
(recursively) all replies to his posts.  Is that possible?

There's not currently a mechanism for killfiling subthreads, but you're not the first person to ask for one. Open up a bugzilla ticket on it, please. :)