pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.110 "Beable Beable"

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.110 "Beable Beable"
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:38:38 +0100

Just built this and am seeing an issue that I didn't see with my previous
version - 107

I'm using it in tabbed layout and when a group has downloaded I don't see
any articles - I have to change a filter (e.g only new), I get the same
problem in the article window too and sometimes - can't get the article to
be visible at all.

I then changed the tabbed layout to off - affusing it is some sort of
redrawing issue and initially I say the same thing though when I'd
downloaded a few articles it eventually got back into sync

Run from a term the only output was

(article-cache.cc:408 get_message): assertion "this->contains(*it)" failed.
(article-cache.cc:408 get_message): assertion "this->contains(*it)" failed.
(article-cache.cc:408 get_message): assertion "this->contains(*it)" failed.

Not sure whether this relates to the problem I observed - though I am still
(in untabbed) though some of this - i.e. the assertions may be the subject
line: from alt.binaries.pictures.wallpaper

Some More of My Personal Favs ;-) - London Evening, Tower Bridge,
England.jpg (1/3) - [034/100]

And other similar ones (three parts to this posting rather than 100!!)

HTH

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/