pan-users

[Pan-users] Comcast/SUSE 10.1 segfault resolved.

From: David Shochat
Subject: [Pan-users] Comcast/SUSE 10.1 segfault resolved.
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 17:33:57 -0400

Fixed the problem by going to a brand new, empty, home directory. I think the many dotfiles and "dotdirs" created by gnome, gtk and friends must have a way of going bad with time. I would guess that it happened when I upgraded from SUSE 10.0 to 10.1. I updated bug 346588 and unless this is all a dream, I suppose it can now be closed. It is still strange that I only got the segfault with Comcast and giganews, but that will most likely never be explained.
-- David