pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Not Showing Gif Files?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Not Showing Gif Files?
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:17:00 -0500

Graham wrote:
I'm using Pan 0.106 under Mepis 6.0.

I've looked at the alt.binaries.photos.original newsgroup and found on
one message this:

Attachment not shown: MIME type image/gif; filename wink.gif

In other graphics programs .gif files can be viewed easily, so why not
with Pan?  Are there settings I should make or is this a bug?

This should just be up to whether or gtk was compiled with gif support
on your computer.  AFAIK most distros build gtk with gif support.

What is the subject of the article that you're looking at?
I didn't see anything with `wink' in the subject.

Charles