pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Shortcuts gone?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Shortcuts gone?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:26:16 +0000 (UTC)

"Duncan" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:28:07
+0000:

> You will note that I remapped a and s-a, so those can't get headers any
> longer.  No matter, as to get headers, I use... "h" (for the selected
> group) or c-h (for subscribed groups).

That was new and I hadn't memorized it yet, and got it slightly wrong.  c-h
is what I said above, but h is already used (the default toggle-headers),
so ca-h becomes selected-group-header-download.  (That's actually better
for me anyway, since I use subscribed-group header download more often
than single-group header download, so the alt action is single group.)

Not that it would matter but since I just posted the accels file by
request, and had this description wrong above and it's not shown in the
GUI, it might confuse people trying to use my accels file with my original
description.  =8^(