pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.108 "Mama's Little Joyboy Loves Lobsters, Lob

From: Per Hedeland
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.108 "Mama's Little Joyboy Loves Lobsters, Lobsters"
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:27:51 +0200 (CEST)

Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

>Per Hedeland wrote:
>> "Charles Kerr" <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> This is "weekly" beta #19 of a full Pan redesign and rewrite in C++.
>>> It's now feature-complete for an upcoming 1.0 release and is being cycled
>>> through weekly betas to squash as many bugs as possible before 1.0.
>>
>> I see that my "fix"/workaround for the "Oscillating size-to-fit" bug
>> didn't make it. Is there a better fix in the pipeline, or is it going to
>> stay unfixed for now?
>
>I've got a better fix in mind.

OK - FWIW, I think manual resizing worked reasonably well even with my
"fix", could even be considered an optimization to only change size at
most once/second in that case.:-) But your fix does sound better, I just
couldn't figure out how to check if the scrollbars were there.

>  You should sign up for a bugzilla
>account -- I tried to cc you to the bug ticket[1] but you're not
>registered.

Or if not, I should at least check the bug list... Anyway, I've
registered now - might even use it instead of e-mail to pan-users in the
future.:-)

Thanks!

--Per