pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] What is a "similar" article?

From: Frederic Bezies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] What is a "similar" article?
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:33:09 +0200

Le 14.08.2006 19:00,  Duncan a écrit :

Edit > Add "Similar" Articles to selection. What makes a "similar" article?

Good question, I don't even know myself ;)

I came across that while setting up my own custom keyboard accel
scheme, and realized I haven't the foggiest what it actually /does/!

BTW, I also noticed a "print" keyboard accel (the usual ctrl-p by default). I don't even have a printer configured ATM, so didn't try
it, but there's no menu entry for it.

Print is not enabled for now. Not until 1.1. Search bugzilla for
printing, I can't remember the bug number right now.

--
Frederic Bezies - address@hidden