pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: ANN: Pan0.108"Mama's Little Joyboy Loves Lobsters, L

From: Lenny_Nero
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: ANN: Pan0.108"Mama's Little Joyboy Loves Lobsters, Lobsters"
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:05:46 +0100

Darren said

> Darren wrote:
>> Travis wrote:
>>> That would be nice.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>

>> Well Darn..  It worked this time!  I will be uploading 0.108 for
>> Windows to http://www.darrenalbers/panwin in a couple of minutes.

Thanks, downloaded and will give it a spin later. I was just to shoot of
an e-mail to the others that offered a new, win bin and I might even give
the old GTK that others have said about a try.

I have offered to build the win build many years ago and might get the
envro back togther, but TBH I still see far too many problems with it to
be called anything other than a *nix reader :(

L.

--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com