pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.108 "Mama's Little Joyboy Loves Lobsters,

From: Darren Albers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.108 "Mama's Little Joyboy Loves Lobsters, Lobsters"
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:09:47 -0400

Charles Kerr wrote:
On a separate subject if someone wants to take up building pan for
Windows I am sure Charles would be willing to accept the help.  I will
even host it if someone needs hosting.

That would be great.

I love it when someone else hosts the binaries.
Then all I have to do is change the version number
next to the link on the download page. :)

lol, well if nobody else steps up I will take another shot at building it on my Windows box. Before I wiped that box I was able to build .14.90 and many of the Pre-0.99's but since then I haven't been able to get it to build an executable that doesn't crash. K. Haley posted some ideas so I can give those a shot.