pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Can a KDE user take a look at this Bug?

From: Sam
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Can a KDE user take a look at this Bug?
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:36:56 -0700

Darren wrote:

Sam wrote:
Hmmm  I've compiled from source.. with no additional flags and I'm
having the issue with .107. None of the links pop up. I haven't tried an
embedded in message link as I haven't run across any but the help menu
links are non functional  even in .107.

Sam

When you ran configure did it show Gnome Support: Yes  ?

It did not. So I installed libgnome-dev and it showed then and the behavior changed. I run Kubuntu so didn't have all that many gnome libs installed. The only gnome app I actually use with regularity is Pan.

I don't mind installing some dev's to get things running. I just thought
Pan would/should? fallback to using the KDE browser settings if not configured with gnome. Either that or be able to set the browser in an .rc file for those who don't want to install the dev's.

Sam