pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Multipart pic display

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Multipart pic display
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:15:39 -0500

Per Hedeland wrote:

Hm, the overwhelming response to that made me go looking for a fix
myself:-) - patch for 0.106 below. The problem was that the handling of
invalid uu lines was broken (the troublesome posts that I've come across
had an extra empty line between the article header and the uu stuff):
Since the gmime filter wants to see the "begin" line, it doesn't work to
create a new filter for each chunk-between-invalid-lines. Fixed by
having a "persistent" filter, which then needs to be attached to the
output stream instead of the input.

This is a good patch.  Thank you!

Feel free to submit more if you like. :)