pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: VDQ : can I double Pan?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: VDQ : can I double Pan?
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:24:19 +0000 (UTC)

"Duncan" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:13:46
+0000:

> That's not currently possible, at least not without "extraordinary"
> measures,

Shows what I (don't) know!  In case you get my messages but somehow miss
Charles', set the environmental variable $PAN_HOME="path", to different
paths for each instance.  =8^)

(Note to self:  I /gotta/ learn to hedge my beta a bit better, and add
qualifiers like "AFAIK".  Had I done so, I wouldn't be looking quite so
stupid at this point, and my advice would be more reliable as well.
Better for all concerned.)