pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.107 "Dum Maro Dum"

From: Kevin Gottsman
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.107 "Dum Maro Dum"
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:40:22 -0500

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:42:56 +1200, Steven Ellis wrote:

> Anyone out there attempting a build for RHEL4 or Centos4? They only ship
> PCRE 4.5 and it appears that PCRE 5 is a requirement. Anyone got a good
> resource for a RHEL4 version of PCRE 5?

I've tried all the new betas on CentOS 4.3. They run fine once you meet
the proper requirements. For the PCRE requirement, I think I just grabbed
the Fedora RPMs. The version numbers match FC4:

pcre-5.0-4
pcre-devel-5.0-4

IIRC, there was another requirement that I was missing as well. I think I
just grabbed the right RPMs from Fedora.

Kevin