pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: font spacing and attachment directory

From: jef_e
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: font spacing and attachment directory
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:41:35 -0400

Charles Kerr wrote:

> I don't think that GtkTreeView is going to get us the same number of
> rows as GtkCTree regardless of the margins we use.

Well, I guess I will just have to get used to it -- and just when I
thought upgrading to a 19" monitor was big enough ;-)

Thanks, guys, for the pointers on where to poke at things to fix up the
attachments. I totally forgot that some of that stuff was hiding out in
the XML files. I try to follow along with the list, but sometimes things
slip through the cracks in my brain.

jef