pan-users

[Pan-users] another thing I just noticed, wrt selecting articles

From: jef_e
Subject: [Pan-users] another thing I just noticed, wrt selecting articles
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 16:41:54 -0400

OK - another one from me - told you guys I was jumping into the deep end :)

In 0.105, I can no longer click and drag to select a batch of articles -
I have to Ctrl-click each one (or select the first, and shift-select the
last ) to get the ones I want.

This makes it inconvenient to select a lot of articles at once. I may be
the only one, but in binary groups, I weed out the stuff I don't want,
saving the good stuff for later. Being able to drag though, in
conjunction with ctrl-click to select non-contiguous articles for
deletion makes weeding much easier.

Even if I were just going to grab things I did want, and not do the
weeding, it would still be inconvenient if I want to select a batch of
articles.

That being said, under the hood, speed of deleting large numbers of
articles, as well as sorting has been really impressive.

jef