pan-users

[Pan-users] Not able to select more than one group.

From: mattman^
Subject: [Pan-users] Not able to select more than one group.
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:23:45 -0400

Hello,

I see that when I right click on a group I still have the option to "Download new headers in selected groups", however, when I click on one group, hold shift, then click on one below it, it just changes over the second group listed, it doesn't highlight all of them. Holding Ctrl and individually clicking them does the same thing. Anybody else experiencing this? Running 104 on windows.

Thanks,

Matt