pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Wanted: Linux Format issue #42

From: Shining Chaos
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Wanted: Linux Format issue #42
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:58:45 -0500

On 7/29/06, Robert Marshall <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, Robert Marshall wrote:

I have found LXF42 which does have a half page review of 0.14.0 on page 40,
haven't laid my hands on #47 yet - though ISTR pan getting a mention in the
readers rewards one year in LXF. Don't have a scanner here but will get a
scan of it to you Charles

Robert

47 has a multipage review on several newsreaders; Pan has its own half-page and there's a small summary and comparison chart at the end.  I've uploaded both of these pages for your enjoyment:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/stephencofer/panscans.html

(Sorry about the crappy host, I'm too poor to afford a decent one :) )

Stephen