pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] downloads stalling out

From: Darren Albers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] downloads stalling out
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:31:47 -0400

Jeff Berman wrote:
Hi, I really don't think this is a pan issue per se,
but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

pan sometimes will stall out while downloading
binaries, and will never recover.  The download speed
indicator field at the bottom left gradually drops
closer to zero kb/s and the only way to recover is to
quit and restart pan.  This sometimes occurs
frequently and sometimes seldomly.

Judging by your description that when you remove the linksys router the problem goes away it is evidently a problem with the linksys router. What model is it? If it is a WRT54G, or WRT54GS try some of the 3rd party firmware and see if the problem goes away, I have had great success with dd-wrt.