pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.105 "When Churchill opened the door, it w

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.105 "When Churchill opened the door, it was a new car, a Chevrolet Nova."
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:42:55 -0400

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:27:48 +0000 (UTC)
"Duncan" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Also, while thru 0.104, I had to honestly say old-pan was still preferable
> enough that I'd have gone back to it myself for text posting anyway, had I
> not been so involved on this list/group.  That's no longer the case.  At
> this point, I can honestly say I'd stick with new-pan.  It has come a very
> long way in a very short time!  Good work, Charles -- and all the folks
> testing and bug reporting too!

I started using new-Pan because of the improved "large-group" handling, but
have been following the testing release closely and am surprised and delighted
how quickly new-Pan has evolved and improved.  Charles & Company are doing a
fantastic job!

I've found myself using USENET more just to use Pan more. :)

--
It is very vulgar to talk like a dentist when one isn't a dentist.
It produces a false impression.