pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: blank Action column

From: kourosh
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: blank Action column
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:19:19 -0700

Jeff Berman said the following on 07/27/2006 06:51 AM:
> --- Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I haven't done binaries in awhile, so haven't seen
>> whether queued for
>> download shows, but the action column regularly
>> shows the "stacked disks"
>> icon indicating the message is cached after
>> download, so it's certainly
>> not always blank.
>
> I think he means that although the disk platter icon
> shows up after something's been downloaded, there is
> no longer any indication that items are queued for
> download (like in pan 0.14).
>
> In fact, in my test just now I downloaded two
> binaries.  After the first file completed downloading,
> *both* files received the disk platter icon, while
> only the completed one turned grey.  I'm not sure that
> this is expected behavior.
>
> It would be marvelous to gain a "queued for download"
> icon, as some folks jump around various groups while
> selecting items and it's easy to forget what's already
> been added to the queue (especially when taking
> cross-posting into consideration).
>
> Jeff

In my case, I get the stacked platters, but I don't see
anything to indicate that it's been queued for download.
I sometimes bounce around and sometimes I forget if I've
queued something to download or not.  Before, the arrow
would let me know it's marked, but now, I have to go
look through my queue.

Regards,

Kourosh