pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: selecting groups in pan 0.1xx

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: selecting groups in pan 0.1xx
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:50:51 -0700 (PDT)

--- walt <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:53:56 +0200, Thomas Fricke
> wrote:
>
> > Hi...
> >
> > is someone able to select more than one group in
> the group pane?
> > At least I am not ;-)
>
> I can't either.  But I'm curious why you would want
> to select more
> than one group.

For what it's worth, I really miss this feature.  I
may have 20 groups in my Subscribed list, but I only
regularly read five, so I like to select the five in
question all at once and get new headers.  Also, after
a downloading/newsreading session, I like to select
all binaries groups and then delete their headers.
Occasionally I'll select the non-binary groups and
mark them read.  It's much easier to select 20 groups
at once to perform one action than it is to do them
one at a time.

Jeff