pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.104 feature request

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.104 feature request
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:32:18 -0400

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:51:24 +0000 (UTC)
"Duncan" <address@hidden> put fingers to keyboard and said:

> Brad Sims <address@hidden> posted
> address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 24
> Jul 2006 17:21:22 -0500:
>
> > The ability to print text articles, or at least pass them to an
> > external program like muttprint.
>
> Charles says printing support is planned for a future version of gtk+,
> after which it will be relatively simple to add to PAN.  Thus, we're
> looking at an intermediate future version, months out anyway.

It's worth noting (although I'm sure Charles is well aware of this) that
gtk+ 2.10.1, which supports printing, is now available (actually 2.10.0
supported it, 2.10.1 adds some more).

Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | If your boss calls tomorrow, do you want me to find