pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: FEATURE REQ: Save attachments in different directories b

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: FEATURE REQ: Save attachments in different directories based on group name
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:26:34 +0000 (UTC)

Darren <address@hidden>
posted address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun,
09 Jul 2006 18:47:56 -0400:

> Charles indicated that it was in 0.103 in a bug report, but I have not
> looked for it yet.

It is.  Actions/Save-Attachments, or Shift-S, opens the save-as dialog.
There's a textbox you can put the path in, and a help button.  Pushing the
help button gives the %g/%G substitutions as possibilities (group as
single dir, group as nested, same as old PAN IIRC and by the description
on rebelbase of the returned feature.

I've not actually tried it yet and I believe %g/%G is the only way to make
it different per group, but the UI's there anyway.