pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] screenshots, OS X working for latest beta?

From: marco stagno
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] screenshots, OS X working for latest beta?
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 23:05:41 +0200

Has anyone got screenshots of the latest beta? Does it look much
different? I have been using Pan for some time on OS X with X11, the

the 'look' is pretty similar, but it change a bit from version to version, still is in development :)

Any reported problems compiling the latest beta on OS X? If no one has

I had no troubles, just a little path patch in a header (I'm using DP)

tried yet, I will make a run with it this weekend. I doubt the latest
beta is in Darwin Ports yet, but I'd be happy to compile it myself
from source.

I removed the old 0.14 from DP and I compiled all by myself

have fun :)
bye bye!

MAS!