pan-users

[Pan-users] screenshots, OS X working for latest beta?

From: Kelly Martin
Subject: [Pan-users] screenshots, OS X working for latest beta?
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 16:01:14 -0400

Has anyone got screenshots of the latest beta? Does it look much
different? I have been using Pan for some time on OS X with X11, the
old version from 2003. I've just joined this mailing list after seeing
today that Pan is in active development again. I apologize for not
having more background information on the changes being made in the
beta, I will start following the website more.

Any reported problems compiling the latest beta on OS X? If no one has
tried yet, I will make a run with it this weekend. I doubt the latest
beta is in Darwin Ports yet, but I'd be happy to compile it myself
from source.

Pan is a great application and I am happy to see it's back in
development. Would be wonderful to find a native OS X version that
doesn't require X11 one day, but for now I'm just happy it works on a
Mac at all. :)

Regards,

Kelly