pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature request for Pan Beta

From: Brad Sims
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature request for Pan Beta
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:04:39 -0500

On the post editor, could we get a line number and column number at the
bottom somewhere? I know I can use an external editor but I'd rather not
have to.

The new betas are sweet.
--
A proper definition should include an etymology.  It's from the Latin roots
fundus (bottom), and mentis (mind).  Now you know why they're such buttheads.