pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How do I edit my plonk file?

From: Brian Ross
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How do I edit my plonk file?
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 18:35:35 +0930

Coran Fisher wrote:
In the ancient texts Brian Ross wrote:
I'd like to figure out how to edit my plonk file but can't seem to find out how.

Well for me it's in $HOME/News/Score so you might try looking there and
editing it with your favourite text editor.  What version of pan are you
running?
Thank, that was exactly what I was looking for. I am unsure where to find it, thats all.