pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.99 save attachments not marked as read

From: Keith Richie
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.99 save attachments not marked as read
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:49:39 -0400

On 6/14/06, Keith Richie <address@hidden> wrote:

On 6/14/06, Søren Boll Overgaard < address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 09:40:55PM -0400, Keith Richie wrote:

> I'm using the 0.99 debian binary.

Just out of curiousity:
Is that the Debian binary from http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/ or the one
from http://packages.debian.org/experimental/news/pan ?

I've noticed that the latter URL isn't mentioned at the former , hence my
question.

--
Søren O.

"Oh, bother" said the Borg, "we've assimilated Pooh".