pan-users

[Pan-users] Score colors disappeared after upgrade to 0.14.2.91

From: Juergen Starek
Subject: [Pan-users] Score colors disappeared after upgrade to 0.14.2.91
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 18:28:10 +0200

By updating my Ubuntu installation from 5.04 to 6.06, my Pan installation
was upgraded to 0.14.2.91. Now, the score colors I have defined are not
used in the header pane any more, and read articles are not colorized
according to my preferences. The scores, however, are still computed
correctly.

I think it's possible that I need to install some GTK libs that may not be
defined as dependencies of Pan's .deb package. Does anyone have any hints?

Many thanks in advance

  Jürgen