pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: a question..

From: marco stagno
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: a question..
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:33:33 +0200

The score file is the config that tells pan what items to score up or down and by how much, thus letting it assign scores based on the relevant items

(...)

thank you for your precious info; I have to 'learn' how use pan and scorefile, since I come from Agent and I was using it in a different way (but I'll do) :)

Pan is the better (IMHO) newsreader available on *nix systems and I need it to use the same data under mac osx and Linux/Debian :)

thank you again

bye bye

MAS!