pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] a question..

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] a question..
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:55:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marco,

--- marco stagno <address@hidden> wrote:
> and, just out of curiosity, I'm using mac osx; I was able to
> compile v.0.98 without troubles, but I have several error (as
> someone already wrote here) with the 0.99 and, at this times,
> no patch found here seems to work..

I had the same problem.  In my case the problem was that the
compiler couldn't find libintl.h.  Now, I'm just a beginner with
configure/make, so my cheesy work around was to simply edit
/sw/include/glib-2.0/glib/gi18n.h so that when it includes
libintl.h, it spells out the entire path to it.  In my case (I use
fink), I changed the include to something like:
#include "/sw/include/libintl.h".  This got it to compile, and then
afterwards I went in and changed that line of code back to what it
originally was.

Hope that helps,

Jeff