pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.98 "The plain old chaos of undifferentiated w

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.98 "The plain old chaos of undifferentiated weirdness."
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 19:56:18 +0100

A couple of items - I don't think these are new!

- In the header pane there are two toolbar buttons whose mouseover text reads
'match only unread articles' - the right hand one I think should read
'match only cached articles' (but it doesn't appear to do anything - there
are no cached articles but no headers disappear when I click it)

- I've just entered this group

Sun May 21 18:54:39 2006 - Added 8 articles to
alt.binaries.sounds.radio.bbc.highspeed.

and before I entered there were no unread items but there are more than
that - if I select matchUnread I can see a whole pile of articles - all
rather old wheich now appear to be unread. Apart from the new eight all the
rest are pre- May 08th

- I've not seen any suggestions as to what to do if one of your news servers
is a local leafnode server and you don't want it to start downloading
groups that you want to read remotely - or is this a leafnode config issue?

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Robert Marshall