pan-users

[Pan-users] [0.95] Fetching headers is a bit confusing

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] [0.95] Fetching headers is a bit confusing
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 09:28:25 -0700

By reading thru the source code I finally figured out
that pan is only *sampling* headers when opening a new
group.  This behavior is entirely new to me, so I was
confused by it.

If there were, say, a third icon in the groups pane
labeled 'Get Headers' which popped up the header dialog
box then I would have known right away what to do.

Took me a good while to realize I had to right-click on
the group name and then choose 'Get Headers' before I
could fetch all of the headers.

I'm much happier now that I've figured it out :o)