pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.93 - resizing

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.93 - resizing
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:12:24 -0700

Eric Ortega posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,
on Thu, 20 Apr 2006 06:28:38 -0700:

> On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 12:02:39PM +0100, Robert Marshall wrote:
>
>> This version (and I think the previous ones ) don't resize properly. If
>> I select mazimize (windowmanager option - blackbox) the bottom of the
>> pan window is below the bottom of the screen. If I then manually pull it
>> up and then try resizing using the bottom RH grab bar it only allows me
>> to change the window width and not the window height :-(
>
> I get the same thing.  I'm also running blackbox.

FWIW with KDE/kwin, no window maximizing or resizing issues that I noted.

The only semi-related issue I see is that the panes inside don't hold
their configuration from session to session, but I believe that's because
the ability to change it in preferences was just re-added and the code to
save and restore those preferences isn't there yet.

However, that's an entirely different issue.  Yours seems to be window
manager related.