pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] nzb import bug and a few thoughts about new pan

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] nzb import bug and a few thoughts about new pan
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:30:20 -0500

boo wrote:
hi,
i found a rather annoying bug in the new pan, just recently updated to
0.93 and it is still there, so i thought i'd report it:
when you import an nzb-file and it contains lets say 2 files, the
first one with 10 segments and the second with 1 segment, then the
resulting tasks.nzb will contain 2 files as it should, but _both_ with
10 segments. the first one is okay, but the 2nd has 10 segments also
(9 attached from the previous file) thus resulting in a broken
download.

Sounds repeatable, but I can't reproduce this.
Could you mail offlist an nzb file for me to feed Pan?

I like your other suggestions, too.

cheers,
Charles