pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.92 "I hope the demons pluck your eyes out and

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.92 "I hope the demons pluck your eyes out and use them for marbles!"
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 02:21:28 -0700

cav posted <address@hidden>, excerpted
below,  on Sun, 09 Apr 2006 21:25:55 -0700:

> Also, are we going to see the ability to change the layout again?
>
> If there's a way to change it, I can't find it.
> (I don't see a "preferences" or "settings" anywhere in the menus..)

That's been requested several times and is I believe coming in 0.93.
Charles told me he wanted it for 0.92, but it wasn't quite ready and he
wanted to get .92 out to kill some of the existing bugs, so .93, which
should be out in a few days.  He answered a couple questions I had
offlist, and mentioned that.

One of the questions I asked was with .9x releases coming pretty fast,
what happens after .99?  He said .100.  Just in case anyone besides me was
wondering.  =8^)

BTW, that's quite the version descriptor string, there!  Eyes used like
marbles, indeed!  =8^)  (IMO the version strings are half the fun of a new
release.  It seems I'm not the only one, as there's even a site out there
that has tracked all the version strings PAN has used over the years. =8^)

Hmm... seems it was a blog, and is no longer being maintained.  Took me a
bit  of googling but I found it again!  It lists versions 0.9.3 thru
0.14.0.91

http://molelog.molehill.org/blox/2003/May/19/