pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Thoughts on Expiration of News Articles

From: Grzegorz Wiktorowski
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Thoughts on Expiration of News Articles
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:31:02 +0200

> What I'd like to see is the settings as folows:
>
> a) never remove expired messages
> b) synchronize with newsserver

wouldn't that require downloading a complete list of headers? If there
is a low bandwidth usage method for this it would be great to have for
binary groups.

No I don't think so. The settings concerns what happens with expired
messeges in the local base. And I need also the option to download only last
(let say) 300 messages.

--
Grzegorz Wiktorowski