pan-users

[Pan-users] alt not a, etc??

From: beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] alt not a, etc??
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:58:47 -0400

I put the new release onto a Fedora Core 5 testbed -- had to yum install
something involving gmime and repeat the rpm command, but no significant
trouble.

Then I had to start configuring it -- like tell it what I want it to
subscribe to. It seems capable, so far, of displaying only a. for alt.,
and so on. No can do. I discovered that option in Pan before, and tried it
briefly. Can't use it. My old eyeballs don't cope with such abbreviation
-- I need all the redundancy I can get.

How do I change that setting?? I don't see a way ...
--
Beartooth Staffwright, Neo-Redneck Linux Convert
FC4; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3; CXO 5.0.1