pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Windows build of 0.91 is up.

From: Artur Jachacy
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Windows build of 0.91 is up.
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:36:07 +0200

Charles Kerr wrote:
The windows version is up on the website now.

Thanks!

I don't have a 'clean' Windows box to download it to, so I'd
appreciate a ping back on whether it works or not.

What do you exactly mean by 'works'? Main problems for now (don't know if they're Windows specific or not):

- Posting doesn't work. (server response: '441 posting failed (missing header/body-separator)'.) If I enter a character outside of ISO-8859-1 (I guess) in the message body, Pan says, 'Error: Message appears to have no new content'.
- Frequently crashes when loading headers.
- Doesn't remember preferences.
- Doesn't show messages with undeclared charset ('Can't determine this article's charset.' in the Event log). - The annoying console window is there all the time, not just when an error occurs.

Artur