pan-users

[Pan-users] slightly annoying "bug"

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] slightly annoying "bug"
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:24:20 -0400

I'm still on 0.14.2.91.  Haven't made the jump to the new version yet...

My preferences are set to not expand threads by default and I work in the
3 pane layout with the group along the left side, header top right and
body bottom right.  I don't know if any of that matters.

Occasionally (I haven't figured out the necessary triggers yet), when pan
has to jump to (end expand) a different thread, pan displays the proper
text in the body pane, but the header pane isn't updated.  When I read the

Like I said, it's not a biggie, but it is annoying.

Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | Life is a tragedy when seen close-up but a comedy