pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Viewing queued messages

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Viewing queued messages
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 15:18:10 +0000

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 04:36:16 -0600
"Kenneth P. Turvey" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Kenneth,

> How do I view the messages that will be sent if I hit "Send Pending
> Messages"?

At the top left, there's a lister, usually set to "Subscribed", change
it to "Folders" and then select "send.later" from the groups pane.

> Also, how do I save a message (just the text) to a specific file.  I
> used to save all the posts to specific newsgroup to single file in
> MBOX format. That would be ideal, but not necessary.

You need the "cat" command.  The o/p won't be in MBOX format, though.

"cat inputfile >> outputfile" will do the trick.  the ">>" forces cat
to append the inputfile to the outputfile.

--
  Regards  _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is