pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: How to compile a snapshot ??

From: DPA
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: How to compile a snapshot ??
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:00:43 -0500

It stopped responding at ~96% of downloading headers for the group alt.binaries.dvd. This was suggested to me as a good test for a large group. How much memory does yours use up when you are downloading the headers for a large group like that? Of course I use Newscene who has a pretty high retention so that might be why it had so many headers.