pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Seeing message in original format

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Seeing message in original format
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 06:08:22 -0700

Lenny Nero posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:50:36 +0100:

> Does 'show all headers' not do the same ?
>
> I also just use the editor button to pipe the message to vim (or what
> ever) from a 'reply to' window if I want to see it in another editor.

No, show all headers is nice, but not the same, as it doesn't allow one to
see the raw message including all sub-parts and sub-headers, encoded
attachments, and the like.  Of course, a reply only quotes the text, as
well, so piping that to an external editor isn't of much help, either.