pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Windows installation problem

From: Paul B.
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Windows installation problem
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:05:55 -0400

Lenny Nero wrote:
Hello,

I just tried to install 0.14.0 on Windows XP. First I installed the GTK
2.6.9 runtime enviro. Pan installed fine, it seemed, but upon trying to
fire it up I get failed to start because "libintl-1.dll" was not found.
I get this whether I choose English or All Languages for the install.

Your help would be appreciated.

Paul

Cancel that request. Found the answer on Usenet.

Do you care to let the list know, just incase someone wants to search and
find the answer in the future ?

L.

Sure. Apparently one of the dll links was misnamed. C
opy/rename intl.dll in Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\bin to
libintl-1.dll. Worked fine here, using GTK+- 2.6.9.

p.