pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: What is "Score"

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: What is "Score"
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:38:10 -0700

---- Original Message ----
From: "Duncan" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 03:45
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: What is "Score"

Travis posted <address@hidden>, excerpted
below, on Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:22:31 -0700:

> I see a lot of discussion about "Score".  What exactly is it?
> > If it matters I use the Windows version of Pan and only for
> downloading DVD's.

Think of scores as "fuzzy" kill or watch filters.  Actually, the
kill and watch filters are implemented as scores as well, but the
idea of scores is to allow not only kill and watch, but something
beyond just "OK" in the middle, as well, and to allow more than one
factor to affect the "score" of a post.

Thank you.

Is BNR3 beta 0.14.6 as stable as Pan 0.14.2?

Thanks.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington