pan-users

[Pan-users] Two newbie questions - sorting in header panel, pan newsgrou

From: Bill Case
Subject: [Pan-users] Two newbie questions - sorting in header panel, pan newsgroup ??
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:55:36 -0400

Hi;

I am relatively new to newsreaders and pan. I would like to do two simple things but there seems to be no manual. Suggested reading anyone (I have read through the pan site)?

1) I would like to set 2 criteria for sorting in my header panel; first by watched threads (at the top) then everything else afterwards by descending date and time. How can I set this up? If I use filters where do I find filter construction info or manuals?

2) I can't find any 'Pan' newsgroups to subscribe to. I am I just being stupid? Does anybody have a recommendation for a good 'Pan' group?

Regards Bill