pan-users

[Pan-users] VDQ : can I post to two newsservers?

From: beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] VDQ : can I post to two newsservers?
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:52:47 -0400

Very Dumb Question : Suppose I want to post the same question about pine
under Fedora to comp.mail.pine (which I get from giganews), and to a
Fedora list (which I get from Gmane) -- and set follow-ups. Can I do that?

The obvious way to try, with both in the newsgroups line, fails. Is there
a slick trick?

--
Beartooth Senectoflatuloid, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
Remember, I have precious little idea what I am talking about.