pan-users

[Pan-users] Tagzilla equivalent?

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: [Pan-users] Tagzilla equivalent?
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:11:56 -0600

I'm running Pan on Mandriva 2005LE x86-64, and was wondering if there exists an equivalent to Tagzilla, for Pan.

Tagzilla is an extension for Mozilla and relatives, which allows relatively easy management of tag lines: insert random, choose from a list, "steal" from a web page in Firefox etc. It works from a single file, containing your collection of taglines, and adds "stolen" tags into the file.

As I have a directory full of .txt files, I'm going to have to concatenate them into a file for my e-mail, so I'm wondering if I can recycle the same file for Pan. I prefer Pan over Thunderbird for news, BTW: just an altogether better interface, threading etc. WTG devs!

Colin
-=-=-
... %
There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Use in that order. Starting now.
 - Ed Howdershelt, author